- SysDrain is easy to transport
- Installation does not require heavy machinery
- SysDrain is modular in design and use
- SysDrain relieves the burden on the public drainage system
- Simple to integrate by means of standard connections
For drainage of roof surfaces and peripheral areas
SysDrain is suitable for weekend residences, garages, carports, conservatories, log cabins or those areas far out on the periphery such as children’s playgrounds, car parks, courtyard entrances, basement exits or sports grounds. It also relieves the burden on the public drainage system.
For storing small amounts of precipitation
SysDrain is not just used for drainage. You can also use this modular system as a cistern, extracting water with an electric or manual beam pump, as necessary.
As inspection shafts
SysDrain is also suitable as an inspection shaft for garden ponds and is ideal as a sump well on construction sites.